Saturday, February 27, 2016

Second and Third Week

So this is post is going to be for both my second and third weeks at DCC. I wasn't able to update last week because I was pretty busy(Mock Trial and some college visits).I also missed a few days of my internship due to my college visits, so that also limited what I could talk about.
Anyway, this past two weeks, I have continued my observer role at DCC. I watched their youth program for a day and continued to help with their GED program. I also researched job resources and job fairs for DCC to give to its clients to help them find employment.
I have also began drafting my survey to administer to DCC's clients. My first draft had 65 questions, which I am planning on cutting down to at most 20. I will also have to receive approval for the survey from DCC itself, so I also have to take into account what questions may or may not be appropriate.
Next week, I should resume working on the grant research and application process and continue working on my survey, so I should have a lot more to talk about with my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment