Sunday, April 10, 2016

Week 8: Survey Results

This week, I began to collect a significant amount of responses for my survey. The majority of the responses were for the GED program, although I was able to get a few from the ESL students. I have posted the results below. So far, the responses have been overwhelmingly positive. That said, that may be due to the fact that all of the respondents are regular users of these services, with the vast majority using them at least once a week. Also, the percentage of respondents who are not American citizens is nearly the same as the percentage of those for whom Spanish is the primary language spoken in the household.





Now this is not all of my survey results: I still need to hear back from the ESL and youth program respondents.

No comments:

Post a Comment